Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Game'n Cousin's...

Hi Friends!  For today's layout for Paper Secrets I really messed up.  I printed the sketch to take to a crop and forgot  that you had to use the first letter of the word Trick for the challenge and come up with something for each letter on your layout.  So after I realized this with my finished page I went back to work.  I had to really brainstorm for this one!  I finally came up with a solution.

T- Tickers
R- Red Button
I- Ink
C- Chipboard
K- Kids





Recipe- Paper- DCWV, Punch- EK, Misc.- Buttons and Die Cut's, Ink- Quick Quotes, Stickers- Momenta, Chipbaord- Colorbok'



Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the game bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! Love the background paper and your embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete