Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, August 31, 2015

Heaven Sent...

Hi Friends!  I have two posts today.  Well if you follow me you know most of my layouts feature my grandsons, today is no exception.  My layout features my middle grandson.  Looking back at this photo I can't believe how time has flown he is now 3.



Sketches In Thyme



Paper- JoAnns, Cricut- Formal Occasion & Nate's ABC'S. SVG-  KaDoddle Bug Designs

Christmas Angel Bear

I omitted the the candy cane.

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. This is such a super cute layout! I love all of the embellishments! And time does go by too fast! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout. He is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hugs. Eli (sketches in thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! That bear is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete